Racing Fun Team Index du Forum

Accueil Accueil Accueil S'enregistrer

:: Appliction for xuLoo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Racing Fun Team Index du Forum -> Présentation / Inscription / Description
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xuLo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Mai - 16:31 (2015)    Sujet du message: Appliction for xuLoo Répondre en citant

Hello everyone Smile My name is Daniel, I'm 17 years old and I am writing this from Portugal.... I have got some hobbies wich are playing sim racing games, Trackmania, Racing Radio Controled Cars, listening to Trance music, driving my mums car around our property (slightly crashed it once), riding my motorcycle, Breaking my teeth bla bla blaaaa. I am very sociable, I like to meet girls (obviously), I like to eat, I like christmas and the presents that come with it, I love to watch car racing, especially DTM and Formula 1 (favourite driver is Romain Grosjean and team is Lotus). Sadly I dont like school, I would not win X factor due to superb singing skills......
My previous clans were the main portuguese ones. Ara multigaming for Fullspeed and United divisions, an EuroSquad for Tech and RPG divisions, and Brutal Electric.

The reason of why I want to become RFT, is because you are all friendly, open to give me some advice, and great racers =)
I know very few Rft's (one is plus who was willing to help me)  , but what matters is that the ones I met gave me a good feedback about the team.
My TMUF login is xulo24fcporto and I am known (if I'm known) as xuLoo (oooooo)
I play mostly at "JFF speedfun servers.
So.. yea, I think that this is it and, I hope to have fun with you all and to have fun as a part of the RFT Family

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Mai - 16:31 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
WeeD

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien
Point(s): 1 091
Moyenne de points: 1,01

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Mai - 01:22 (2015)    Sujet du message: Appliction for xuLoo Répondre en citant

Hi xulo
You made a great presentation and I hope to see you soon on our servers
As the test phase lasts one month but before we can decide to accept you, depending on your behavior towards other players and your lap times on track Smile
I hope you will please you in RFT
See you soon on Tm Wink

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Appliction for xuLoo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Racing Fun Team Index du Forum -> Présentation / Inscription / Description Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Theme by Quentin H. ~ Alias Caly - 2009-2010 ©